Hotchkin Hanly is based in the Perth CBD, with experienced lawyers in all areas of commercial litigation and disputes, property, planning and development, trade practices, corporations, insolvency/bankruptcy, defamation, intellectual property & information technology, family law, personal injuries and employment/workplace law, wills and estate planning.
Hotchkin Hanly is a quality alternative to the big legal firms, focussing on providing prompt, high quality work at competitive prices.
Hotchkin Hanly has a loyal client base including high net worth individuals, large, medium and small businesses, substantial commercial and industrial property owners and developers, construction companies and “blue chip” listed companies.
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic property and general commercial lawyer ideally with at least 2 – 5 years post admission experience, to join our commercial and property team. We will also consider Senior Associate level applicants. You will work alongside 2 senior partners and will have the opportunity to build upon your experience working on a variety of matters. We are receptive to applicants who are looking for a part time or fixed hours position.
You will be undertaking work, and it is therefore desirable you to have experience in more than one of the following areas:
- Business sales and acquisitions;
- Large scale property purchases and disposals (e.g. office buildings, shopping centres, industrial and development sites);
- Property development matters including strata title developments;
- Construction documentation and advice;
- Contracts and loan documents;
- Commercial and retail leasing – negotiating, preparing and reviewing leases;
- General commercial and real estate law advice and drafting.
It would also be an advantage for you to have experience or an understanding of:
- Personal Property Securities Act 2011
Hotchkin Hanly offers a collegiate working environment, and an excellent commencing salary for the right candidate.
If you are interested please send a covering letter and CV to our practice manager, Nadene Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org
GET IN TOUCH
If you would like to know more on how we can help you, please contact us via the below form.